Hello folks, This week I created 4 sets from Freebase mapped DBpedia dataset: 1) SET 0 : All DBpedia mapped dataset (with all the predicates including : type, subject, wikilinks, assame as predicates; and literals objects)) : On running the code, I found that the codes do NOT run with literals kind of data. So, … Continue reading Week 8 : Experimenting with different DBpedia sets
Hello folks, This week I used Freebase mapped DBpedia dataset for training the models. There were a few challenges which came along the way. If you check my blog for Week 5, you would realize that for each triple of Freebase dataset, I found the subject, and for that subject I extracted all the DBpedia … Continue reading Week 6 : Executing code on a DBpedia subset
Hello folks, This week I wrote a code FreebaseToDBpedia.py to make a dataset with entities mapped from Freebase dataset.