Week 8 : Experimenting with different DBpedia sets

Hello folks,

This week I created 4 sets from Freebase mapped DBpedia dataset:

1) SET 0 : All DBpedia mapped dataset (with all the predicates including : type, subject, wikilinks, assame as predicates; and literals objects)) :

On running the code, I found that the codes do NOT run with literals kind of data. So, I dropped this dataset.

2) SET 1 : SET 0 – (literals objects; predicates: type, subject, wikilinks, assame as predicates). I got the following results for SET 1.

set1 results

3) SET 2 : SET 0 – (literals objects)

When I ran code on this set, it gave very poor results near to zero.

4) SET 3 : SET 0 – (literals objects; predicates: wikilinks, assame as predicates)

For more details on how I created these sets and code, please visit the GitHub link here.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s